Just when I thought that the universe was conspiring against me, I went on my blog and found out that I have been nominated for the ‘very inspiring blogger’ award. Yes, the universe loves me! (haha!) Such a great honour! Being able inspire people is a tremendous gift and it was one of the main reasons I started this blog. A big, big thank you to the very talented Artist Karen http://idoartkarenrobinson.com for nominating me! Her colourful work gave me more incentive to continue on my creative way. Sometimes when you blog you feel like you’re talking to a wall and you’re not sure who is listening, so it’s wonderful when people recognize you and appreciate what you do.
SHARING THE COMPLIMENT
Help share this compliment throughout the blogosphere, the rules for the award are:
1- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2- Display award on your post.
3- List award rule’s so your nominee’s will know what to do.
4- State 7 thing’s about yourself.
5- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7- Proudly display the award logo
( or buttons ) on your blog, whether in your side bar, ABOUT page or a special page for award’s.
7 Things About Me
1. I am a huge dreamer, and it’s a problem..
2. I have had a passion for photography since I was a child, but I didn’t take it more seriously until I began this blog.
3. I keep a block of A4 lined paper on my nightstand because when I wake up in the morning ( eh afternoon) I am bombarded with dialogue for screenplays. I also keep a dream journal. I usually dream about eating chocolate 😉
4. I have a university degree in Cultural Anthropology.
5. Stray cats take advantage of me. They know that I’m a sucker! I recently saved one death. So proud!
6. I was ‘hit’ with a strong passion for making art in my late twenties. It surprised a lot of people who thought they knew me. Hey, I didn’t know myself either. The soul is so unpredictable ;0
7. My signs, in case you were wondering: Virgo, Sheep and Flamingo.
There are so many phenomenal blogs, and it was so hard for me to choose. Many of the following really kept me going and some where commenters from the genesis of my blog.
1. Angelart Star https://angelartstar.wordpress.com/
2. Edge of Humanity Magazine http://edgeofhumanity.com/
3. Mejfote https://mejfote.wordpress.com/
4. SomniVisionArt http://somnivision.com/blog/
5 Claudia McGill Writes Poetry did you know that? https://claudiamcgill.wordpress.com/
6. Feralc4t https://feralc4t.wordpress.com/
7. A Place Called Love https://aplacecalledlove.wordpress.com/
8. Perspectives on Life, the Universe and Everything https://abozdar.wordpress.com/
9. Purple Woods https://purplewoods.wordpress.com/
10. Victor Rakmil http://rakmilphotography.wordpress.com/
11. Ron Scubadiver’s Wild Life http://ronscubadiver.wordpress.com
12. Filippa Levemarks Blog https://filippalevemark.wordpress.com/
13. A Stairway to Fashion http://astairwaytofashion.com/
14. Spanishwoods http://spanishwoods.wordpress.com/
15. Riccardo Barucci http://riccardobarcucciphotos.wordpress.com/
Thanks again to Karen for her support!